Monday, February 7, 2011

No news is... no news.

In both adoption and infertility, there is a lot of waiting. A lot. An agonizing, soul crushing amount of waiting. But I digress. There are so many empty spaces in between flurries of activity, so what do I do about this little blog during those times? A few options:

1. Post nothing. Not my favorite option. I hate it when there are long silences on my favorite blogs, so I am reluctant to leave long silences on mine.

2. Write posts about nothing. A bit better than not posting, but I have no idea what to talk about. In my head I'm a super interesting person, but I guess in reality... Not so much. :-)

3. Write posts about baby stuff. This is very tempting. I have a moratorium going on purchasing baby things, but I still love, love, love to look at it online. For inspiration, for the feeling of hope, for the squee factor.

4. Profile other blogs I love. I think I'll do this anyway. There are some great ones out there.

So, that's it for today's post about nothing. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment