Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Well, that's kind of weird.

I went from being childless and having childless friends to helping plan two baby showers this month. How did that happen?! Good thing I love parties so much.

It still feels a little weird to be stuck out here in limbo, but the application went in the mail to Barker this morning - complete with photos - so I know I'm not too far behind. I know once we get into the process, things will start to fall into place. It's just a matter of getting there. But I am already setting aside photos and quilt squares and knit swatches for our scrapbook. The trend seems to be to do a Snapfish photo album. Pff. Not us. We're going old school. I'm breaking out the scrapbooking supplies and glue sticks and we are going to rock that scrapbook. No one else will stand a chance against our crafting skillz. (That's right. With a 'z'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment