Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I know this sounds silly, but...

I am seriously concerned about my belly button. I have an innie. A deep innie. And I swore up and down that my belly button would never pop out. How could it?! It defies the laws of physics!

Except now it's stretched out quite a bit, and is looking like it might go flat soon. And then? It can only invert! This makes no sense, people! Do all pregnant belly buttons pop out?! Is this an unavoidable fact of pregnancy, no matter how "in" you thought your belly button was?! When does it go back in? Will it ever regain its former grandeur as an innie?!

I'm starting to think that it is, especially given that they sell belly button cover ups for pregnant women... And they are called Popper Stoppers. I'm not sure if I should be amused or appalled. It's a bit of both right now.

1 comment:

  1. Its your million dollar idea. Then make one for the baby that catching its belly button cover when it decides to pop off. EEEEEWWWWW

    ReplyDelete