Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby blogs I love: Dear Baby.

Dear Baby Blog

I found this blog by accident. Isn't that the way all the best things come in to your life? It was just after the miscarriage, and I was looking for a domain name for a little blog of my own to dump all of my heartbreak. I had the thought, before I got pregnant, that it would be great to have a little blog where I could write letters to our unborn child. I was drowning in sorrow at the time, and decided that I should go ahead and get it all out. Purging the sadness, as it were. So, as I was checking the Internet for domains called "Dear Baby", I found Melissa's sweet little blog.

Her style is so charming, her family is just gorgeous, and she has such a positive attitude that can't help but make you smile. She is also responsible for one of my new favorite Southernisms: "tougher than woodpecker lips". She also has tons of great tips on everything from decorating to adorable baby clothes to cloth diapering.

I hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do. She's a little ray of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment