Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baby blogs I love: Oh Happy Miracle.

Oh Happy Miracle.

This site was featured on Dear Baby many months ago and I clicked on it out of curiosity. The blog was still in its early days back then, and I was hooked. I think of Kristen as the Mark Twain of blogging. She writes the way she speaks (it seems), and she has such an honest (sometimes brutally so) style that I admire. She was so unflinching in her descriptions of her trials with infertility, and I was immediately drawn in by her bravery.

She discusses everything from IVF to weight gain to crying jags and eating healthy (or not). Her posts are so much fun to read, and though we are taking different roads to parenthood, I feel in her a kindred spirit. She is balls out in the best way.

Like Melissa of Dear Baby, I'm pretty sure that if I lived in the same town, I'd have stalked Kristen down and demanded to be friends.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. I just googled "Oh Happy Miracle" and saw this post about me, and I'm so glad I did! You are too sweet, and I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write a little blurb about me.

    Best wishes with your pregnancy! You have put the largest smile on my face :)
    xoxo
    ~Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete