Monday, June 20, 2011

The flood of adorable baby things.

Is it too early to start looking at this stuff?? This is going to sound weird, but I get a little superstitious about this kind of thing. I want to start buying baby clothes and planning a nursery and all that, but I'm just a teensy bit scared that if I do, maybe it will never happen. Or if I do and it *doesn't* happen, I'll be all the more heartbroken as a result... What can I say - these are the weird things that run through your head when you go down this road. Or maybe it's just me.

Having said all that, there is just *way* too much adorable baby stuff out there to ignore. I'm not buying any of it. Yet. I'm cataloging. I'm putting it here so I don't forget about it later when it's relevant for us to be buying and decorating and planning. And also, it's super cute! Did I mention that part?

Childrens Clothing: 'Most Likely Lose It Again, Anyway' (Wookiee The Chew)

Winnie the Pooh and Christoper Robin as Chewbacca and Han Solo?! Adorable! And you can get the prints on onesies! James Hance (the artist) has re-imagined some of the best pop culture. Brilliantly, I think.

Removable Vinyl wall sticker decal Art-Season of Cherry Blossom branch in  3 color - (LARGE) - dd1013

I am in love with forest-themed vinyl wall decals. L-O-V-E. (The one above is from Etsy, and I particularly love the pink blossoms...) I am currently in the process of locating (and tagging for future reference) trees, mushrooms and owls for our future nursery. I just have to figure out what color to paint the walls...

I am obsessed with this diaper bag by Petunia Pickle Bottom: Cake Society Satchel diaper bag with fold out changing pad!

I have an entire page of links for baby stuff I find too cute for words, but I guess I'll start slow so as to not scare anyone with the amount of time I spend looking at adorable baby stuff. More - lots and lots more - to come!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaannnnd. This is where I stop reading the blog....

    ;-D

    ReplyDelete