Monday, November 21, 2011

You know what it is?

I figured it out. I am terrified of stretch marks because they are physical proof that I was pregnant that will be around long after I am no longer pregnant. After the emotional nuclear winter following the miscarriage, I am terrified of having a physical reminder of the pregnancy before I have my baby safe in my arms.

I know it's weird and pessimistic, but I know of so many women recently who have had their babies too early and I am terrified of that outcome.

At least now I know why I am freaking out so much about something so superficial. Maybe that will help me take a deep breath, relax and let it go. I can't control it so I should stop trying.

Thanks for listening to me whine about it. I feel much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment