Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nope, not yet.

My Nana was really, really hoping I'd be in labor right now and have a Valentine's baby, but all signs point to not yet! He's still baking in there. And I'm not technically due until Friday so it was a long shot anyway. Sorry, Nana! I'll try harder next time? ;-)

I know I've posted links to this blog before, but you seriously need to go check out Melissa's blog, Dear Baby, today. Not only does she have adorable babies, but she dressed her baby boy, Arlo, up as Cupid today and I almost died from the cute! I'm not kidding. He is probably the cutest thing I have seen in a long time, and I see pictures of babies and kittens all the time in my Internet travels. Just sayin'. In fact, I'm having fantasies about my own little Cherub next year... Now to find baby sized angel wings...

No comments:

Post a Comment